Project architect - Full time
Atelier & Co. seeks an experienced Project Architect to start as soon as possible.
The Project Architect will oversee the management of several projects at once under the guidance of the company principals. We need you to be creative and confident in the design process, autonomous in problem solving, and possess an attention for detail. All of our work is collaborative, requiring your involvement and management skills in every aspect of several projects at once. Interest is traditional and classical architecture is a must. The ability to draw, paint and/or model by hand or digitally will not be under-utilized.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a High End Residential Architecture firm or similar
- High-level proficiency in AutoCAD is required; knowledge of Revit a plus, though not mandatory
- Knowledge, experience, and interest in traditional architecture is required.
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Experience developing construction drawings and architectural details
- Knowledge of building codes, materials, finish selections, space planning - can learn on the job
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit a portfolio, resume, and references to: